1. want to know God’s thoughts… the rest are details.
2. An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
3. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
Dr. Napoleon Hill
4. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
5. Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.
6. Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
8. Where does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl – no superior alternative has yet been found.
Sir Winston Churchill
9. A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
10. A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right
11. A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak.
Michael Garrett Marino
12. Before God we are all equally wise – and equally foolish.
13. Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
14. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Sir Winston Churchill
15. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr.
16. The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don’t have it.
George Bernard Shaw
17. We have art to save ourselves from the truth.
18. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
19. Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe.
H. G. Wells
20. Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.
Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
21. God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.
22. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
Thomas Alva Edison
23. The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist fears this is true.
James Branch Cabell
24. Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down.
25. A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
26. All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
27. Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
28. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
29. Everything has been figured out, except how to live.
30. It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating.